My Prerogative
This is a word I have always wanted to know the meaning of, prerogative. The desire to discover its meaning heightened when Britney Spears used it in her song, My Prerogative. I mean what right does Ms Spears (I can't remember her new surname) have to use big grammar and make other people feel uncomfortable about the level of their intelligence. She was born to write lines like 'I was born to make you happy." Anyway the point of this is that I just found out what prerogative means and I want to display my knowledge to you as shown in my next sentence. It is Ms. Spears prerogative to use big words like prerogative. Wow that was a mouthful. And lastly it is my prerogative to end this blog.

1 Comments:
I'm glad you're also a fan of Mrs Federline. Aren't we all?
Post a Comment
<< Home