Thursday, January 05, 2006

Memories

The problem with the above mentioned is that when I recount them people almost always automatically say I am lying. They accuse me of adding sugar and spice or they say my whole story is untrue. Now I do not dispute that I do sometimes add a little garnish here and there to make the stories I am telling more interesting (I do it for the listeners sake not mine) but I definitely do not make up stories in my head. Here is one of my famous memories whichc has over and over and over again been dismissed as fiction by everyone who has heard it.

It may be hard to believe but stranger things have happened. The world was a bit blurry at that time for me and probably was for everyone at that stage because I was a baby BUT, during those formative years I was able to draw out of the haze one clear memory. I was in a pram and I remember distinctly my brother taking me out with my Aunt and having a pram race with her and he won.

Every time I tell this story I am ridiculed and I still don't understand why. I ask you my reader, is it so hard to believe?

When I get to heaven and I have asked the usual questions posed here on earth e.g God why isn't there peace on earth and so on, I will ask this question in front of all my family members, 'God was my pram memory true?'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home