Saturday, April 29, 2006

Why Me?

So I was coming down the stairs right, two by two. I've seen my older sister do this and it always looks so easy. I was actually beginning to get the hang of it. If you are wondering why I was rushing, well I wanted to get the comfy chair. Short explanation. In my music theory lesson there are five people and only one comfy chair. Everyone wants to sit on that comfy chair but the person is usually me. This time though I was a little late in setting out and to my dismay I saw the others already heading down. I began sprinting down the stairs. I was slowly beginning to close the distance when it happened. I miscalculated and before I knew it I was sitting on the floor clutching my ankle. It hurt! Well they all stopped for a while to comfort me but I am a fair player and they had beaten me fair and square so I told them to go on and get the chair, I would be right behind them. It was a brave thing to do because it meant that I had to sit on one of those horrid, hard plastic chairs.

I slowly got up and began to limp to the lesson. Half way there I saw the others coming back. 'What happened? Why are you guys coming back?' They smiled and shook their heads at me. 'There's no theory lesson' one of them said. I looked down at my fast swelling ankle and then up to the ceiling. Why?????????????

4 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger Noella said...

I know why - because you were trying to COPY ME??? When will you learn??

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Scoot said...

oh Chibbu dear.Hope the ankle is feeling better.Ice it and keep it elevated over two pillows..the swelling should come down soon if you do that.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Noella said...

Dinachi stop making comments to inflate chibi's comment ratio - I'm on to you...........

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Nkem said...

Chibi, hasn't your teacher told you not to run in the corridors? Shame on you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home