Tuesday, March 21, 2006

He must be one of us!

Today I was told the story of a man in America who has filed a law suit against his company. He was reversing a company truck when he hit his car which was parked nearby. This man is now sueing the company he works for. If he wins the case the company will have to pay him for damages and he will be able to repair the car that he hit with company money. When I heard this story I said to myself, 'This man has to be a Nigerian!'. In fact he must be okoro, ijebu or a hybrid like me for such an idea to enter his head. I was quite impressed. Naija sense o.

1 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger Scoot said...

hahahaha wow wish i could make my company pay the damages they made to my head

 

Post a Comment

<< Home