Nothing to blog about
As I sit here, I type with a certain glee knowing that I have at last found a way to blog from the premises of my school. The school authorities will probably find a way to block blogging once more but while I can still blog........... I will.
After that little speech there I am at a loss as to what to say to follow it up. It seems somewhat ironic that when I finally get the chance to blog I have nothing to blog about. No inspiration whatsoever. I could tell you how Winchester - the rumoured best place to live in England - is paradoxically sunny and freezing at the same time. I could also tell you how stupid English girls woke me up this morning at 10a.m because they were playing that equally pointless and stupid game known as lacrosse. But all these things are not really the stuff that good blogs are made of.
I could move on to the incredible news that my skin has adjusted to the English climate and after I rub gallons of cream into it, it remains smooth instead of turning flaky and ashy. But honestly, who am I kidding? I mean who cares? Also, I doubt that telling you that Tesco mango sorbet is the best thing ever will make you want to buy it or make Tesco pay me for advertising their company on my blog.
In parting all I have to say is I find it very annoying that shops have been advertising for Christmas since the beginning of November. Actually this annoys me so much it makes me want to write a blog about it. But its too late now, I've already written this one. Maybe next time.

4 Comments:
Lol i enjoyed this piece....
mango sorbet...that stuff sweet sha
come this girl, is that what they sent you to school to do? instead of reading your book....
what is generic viagra viagra 100mg natural viagra substitutes order viagra online buy viagra in canada side effects of viagra viagra from india generic viagra cheap natural herbs used as viagra buy viagra now viagra herb alternative cheapest place to buy viagra online does watermelon have viagra effect women taking viagra
Post a Comment
<< Home