Camp Was Cool!
Ok, usually I don't blog about my personal life as I find most blogs about peoples lives quite boring. Like how they describe how they like they're dodo fried in a particular way and how for some reason that particular day they didn't fry it in that way and it irritated them. At this point I usually ask who cares? But this is a special personal life blog because I just had probably what is going to be the best ten days of my entire summer holiday. I went to CAMP!
So what's so cool about that? Well this camp was a really special camp. It had so many activities and I'm not talking about Nigerian camp type of activities like go to country club and swim I'm talking about proper stuff. Let me give you a short list of all the wonderful things there were to do. There was : canoeing, kayaking, windsurfing, sailing, banana boating (like waterskiing but you're not on skis you are sitting in a tyre), ropes course, duning, crabbing, beach gladiators etc. I seriously can't begin to describe how fun all the activities were but that wasn't the best thing about the camp. The coolest thing about the camp was that it was a Chrisitan camp. So basically you did all the fun things that you could but the environment was seriously good for the soul. No drinking, no smoking, no swearing. It was like having fun with the perfect British teenagers.
If you're thinking of going to this wonderful camp then please go. It's called Iwerne Holidays and it is in Norfolk. You will have so much fun it will be unreal.

6 Comments:
Ah, to be young again...
yep, its a great feeling. You're not that old Nkem, though come to think of it you are well past your mid life crisis.
Best regards from NY!
Free spam filter for win xp dodge dodge diplomat dodge neon Software digital printing photographs Zoloft weight gain metabolism
Enjoyed a lot! Can't find crap American family insurance group Ready headphone colognes and perfumes wholesale order nexium neurontin alternatives
Keep up the good work »
That's a great story. Waiting for more. backpacks for kids Installing additional hard drive word games 33tramadol ultram Sb2 external hard drives What is ionamin and meridia Finad a kia for sale Aluminum extrusion slot t http://www.buy-fiorinal-online-no-prescription.info
Post a Comment
<< Home