Friday, April 06, 2007

I Know No-one Is Out There. Do I Even Have To Ask?

Write for those of you who have not awaited my second advent I'm sort of back. It's kind of futile to say I'm back when by rights of my shameless dersertation of my blog audience I should not have anybody to be back to. Let me give a few excuses for my bad behaviour.
1. I had exams
2. The school blocked the blogging website and I couldn't be bothered to use the proxy. It took
too long.
3. I got tired of blogging. It just lost its whole meaning to me. But now that I'm in a revision
camp and I'm feeling the pressure of having to work everyday and not having my close
friends around me I'm beginning to understand why I took up blogging in the first place. It
was my outlet, my time to talk to somebody and at the same time know I was talking to
nobody. It was me, still not knowing who I was in the public school I went to. Still trying to find my identity amongst the 'darlings' and the 'pashminas' and the 'ski holidays in Val de san (i know i did not spell it right. In fact it was me trying to keep my identity. And it helped me...a lot.

And now that I'm in another revision camp again with people I don't know I need to keep the part that is me intact. So I'm back to blogging again. But this time I won't be a faithless lover and leave my first flame behind.

16 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You are right!! You have been missing in action. Even I was begining to wonder where the zeal went. Hope ur exams went well. Dont stay away too long next time.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Monef said...

I have been just as unfaithful to my blog as you have. The audience is forgiving, they will return. Hope your exams go well.

 
At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK TO BLOGWORLD!

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger chibs said...

thankyou thankyou. Three comments i'm flabergasted. Thnk y'all.

 
At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back, u were missed, u n ur oyinbo sha

 
At 3:23 AM, Blogger alex said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just wondering if you planning to blog anytime soon...

 
At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi bloggers , check out this Ur

 
At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes ur right u have been missing in action but there is a site that never misses in action, pls check out www.careersnigeria.com

 
At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u have been very unfaithful to ur blog , but there is a site thats not unfaithful, it the no 1 career site in Nigeria.

 
At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back, hope u stay on more....

 
At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where have u been all this while pls?

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how was it there? hope to hear from u...

 
At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! where have u been? u've been missing in action for ong now....

how did ur exams go?

hope ur back to give us enough info!

 
At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Uber Fabulous Nigerian Girl said...

bunkie!!!! how art thou?? pls blog again...blog, blog... i miss you. i cant believe you're a blogger!!! or were.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home