Monday, January 05, 2009

So Long But Not Farewell

I'm going back to school guys so this effectively means the end of all blogging because my school server blocks facebook, blogging and anything that is good on the internet. However, this is not goodbye. I will be blog whenever I'm back home for the weekends. I think the best I'll be able to manage is twice a month but I promise, once I'm on holidays I'll be hopefully back on form. I'll see you guys around. The next time I'll be back is the 18th of January so check me out then. Pray for me. I have exams. See you soon.

7 Comments:

At 6:07 AM, Blogger SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

wow, just happened upon your blog. Good luck at school and happy new year!

 
At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonjour, chikachoo.blogspot.com!
[url=http://cialispite.pun.pl/ ]Acheter cialis [/url] [url=http://viagravalo.pun.pl/ ]Acheter du viagra [/url] [url=http://cialisanta.pun.pl/ ]Achat cialis online[/url] [url=http://viagrapeck.pun.pl/ ]Achat viagra en ligne[/url] [url=http://cialisycin.pun.pl/ ]Achat cialis online[/url] [url=http://viagrappro.pun.pl/ ]Acheter viagra en ligne[/url]

 
At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://kfarbair.com][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/_photos/photo_big8.jpg[/img][/url]

מלון [url=http://www.kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] - [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/about.html]חדרים[/url] גדולים אנו מציעים שירותי אירוח מיוחדים גם ישנו במקום שירות חדרים הכולל [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/eng/index.html]אחרוחות רומנטיות[/url] במחירים מיוחדים אשר יוגשו ישירות לחדרכם...

לפרטים נא גשו לאתרנו - [url=http://kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/contact.html][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/apixel.gif[/img][/url]

 
At 6:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://seghan.ru/go.php?sid=35][img]http://s003.radikal.ru/i203/1001/17/1008f12c7936.jpg[/img][/url]












[url=http://vonzura.misslich.de/]where to buy electric cigarette machines [/url]
where to buy wave cigaretts to buy discount cigarettes buy herbal cigarettes
[url=http://powjxun.wieder-mal.de/sitemap.html]buy marlboro cigarettes online [/url]
buy cigarette light marlboro online buy cigarettes in austria 11 buy cigarette marlboro
[url=http://vonzura.misslich.de/]buy cheap old gold cigarettes online [/url]
buying cheap cigarettes buy cigarettes made in the usa buy joe's slim cigarette in gig
[url=http://qzexaua.flackert.de/sitemap.html]buy bubble gum cigarettes [/url]
buy german cigarettes online buy tobacco buy cigarettes online parliament buy dunhill cigarettes here
[url=http://cauvzah.weinend.de/sitemap.html]buy cigarettes in the [/url]
cheapest place to buy cigarettes best place online to buy cigarettes buy smokeless eclipse cigarette
[url=http://powjxun.wieder-mal.de/]where to buy cigarettes in spokane [/url]
buy players menthol 100 cigarette titan cigarette buy buy cigarettes on the internet
[url=http://wcsoius.biz.co.nl/]where to buy crown7 cigarettes [/url]
buy cigarettes indian i buy cheap cigarettes in aqua filter cigarette holders buy online
[url=http://tyouhca.xn--geglckt-q2a.de/sitemap.html]order indian cigarettes [/url]
mail order cigarette filter buy more light cigarettes where to buy cheap cigarette
[url=http://tioozua.connection24.de/]buy used cigarette boats europe [/url]
age for buying cigarettes buy cheap cigarettes online info dev affiliate e cigarette buy
[url=http://deuaexj.naheliegend.de/sitemap.html]buy camel cigarettes [/url]
age limit for buying cigarettes buy treasurer cigarettes buy winston cigarettes

 
At 3:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Memory sure is becoming cheaper these days. I'm curious as to when we will eventually reach the ratio of 1c to 1 GB.

I eagerly wait for the day when I will finally be able to afford a 20 terabyte harddisk, lol. But for now I will be happy with having a 16 GB Micro SD in my R4i.

(Submitted by Nintendo DS running [url=http://knol.google.com/k/anonymous/-/9v7ff0hnkzef/1]R4i[/url] Qezv2)

 
At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]free casino games[/url] coincide the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]las vegas casino[/url] free no deposit reward at the best [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]casino bonus
[/url].

 
At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]uk online casinos[/url] coincide the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]online casino[/url] unshackled no set aside hand-out at the leading [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]www.baywatchcasino.com
[/url].

 

Post a Comment

<< Home